To search our website - click here.
FISCHERTECHNIK FAN CLUB MAGAZINE
The fischertechnik Fan Club magazine is published in German with an English translation (simply click the links below). Each magazine also includes information on any new fischertechnik kits and a Club Model with construction details.
If you would like to become a fischertechnik fan club member and receive printed copies of the magazine and other information - click here.
For the technical magazine from the fischertechnik community (only in German) - click here
To fischertechnik pricelist
- Issue 2017/01 - English - Model 50, Fan Club Day 4.0, Crazy Machines PC Game, New bluetooth (BT) remote control, New BT Robotics Beginners Set
- Issue 2016/02 - English - Model 49, RoboCup Junior, Fan Club Day 2016, SIA Robot Project, 3D Printer examples, Mechanics & Statics 2
- Issue 2016/01 - English - Model 48, Prof. Arthur Fischer, new... Universal Starter, Dynamic L2, S, XS, 3D printer, Mechanics & Statics 2
- Issue 2015/02 - English - Model 47, fischertechnik in competitions, videos and more, awards, new... eLearning portal, Mini Bots, book
- Issue 2015/01 - English - Model 46, New... Dynamic M, Solar Power, Pneumatic Power, 50 year celebration FAN CLUB day.
- Issue 2014/02 - English - Model 45, Robotics TXT Discovery, Electronics, 21m Tower, Fan Club Day, School use of fischertechnik
- Issue 2014/01 - English - Model 44, New... Advanced Tractor, Dynamic XL, Electronics, Robotics LT, TXT Discovery
- Issue 2013/02 - English - Model 43, fischertechnik in Space, Fan Club Day, Advanced Power Machines, Profi Oeco Energy
- Issue 2013/01 - English - Model 42, Facebook, YouTube & Co, upcoming Fan Club Day, Robo TX App
- Issue 2012/02 - English - Model 41, Fan Club Day, Pneumatic 3, Workshop, RoboCup, Cars & Drives
- Issue 2012/01 - English - Model 40, on TV, at School, TX ElectroPneumatic, Rolling Action
- Issue 2011/02 - English - Model 39, Dynamic, Robo Tec competition, grandparents, roller coaster, Universal 3
- Issue 2011/01 - English - Model 38, Fun with Physics, VDIni-Club, Toy Fair, Universal 3, Junior Range, TX Robots
- Issue 2010/02 - English - Model 37, RoboCup World Championship, Fan Club Day, ROBO LT Beginner Lab
- Issue 2010/01 - English - Model 36, fischertechnik around the World, Technical Revolutions, Super Fun Park
- Issue 2009/02 - English - Model 35, Fan Club Day, Oeco Tech, Hydro Cell, TX Training Lab
- Issue 2009/01 - English - Model 34, Connect 4 Robot, Robo TX Controller, XS & XM Motor Sets, XL Bulldozer
- Issue 2008/02 - English - Model 33, Fan Club Day, Robo PneuVac, Control Set, Sound & Lights, PROFI da Vinci Machines
- Issue 2008/01 - English - Model 32, Toy of the Year 2008, Club Day in Schoonhoven, ROBO Explorer Camp, new kits
- Issue 2007/02 - English - Model 31, Top 10 toy prize, Fan Club Day, Ships + More, ROBO Explorer,
- Issue 2007/01 - English - Model 30, Crane Collapse, RC Car Set, BASIC Boats, Dancing Robots, ROBO Explorer sensors
- Issue 2006/02 - English - Model 29, Club Day in Holland, Museum of Technology, Bulldozer & Super Cranes & Automobile kits, RoboCup
- Issue 2006/01 - English - Model 28, Model Show, Robot car competition, ROBOPro software, ROBO Starter Set
- Issue 2005/02 - English - Model 27, 40th anniversary, fischertechnik anchor plugs, tickling robot, history of fischertechnik
- Issue 2005/01 - English - Model 26, fischertechnik on TV, technology competition (fly-catching machine), Club Day in Holland
- Issue 2004/02 - English - Model 25, Universal II, Mechanics & Statics, ROBO Mobile Set, ROBO interface & extension & RF data link
- Issue 2004/01 - English - Model 24, new kits, ROBO Mobile Set, new 93293 vs. old 30402, new ROBOPro software vs. old LLWIN
- Issue 2003/02 - English - Model 23, Creative Box, vending machine, Kitty (keyless keyboard), fischertechnik convention, E-Tec module
- Issue 2003/01 - English - Model 22, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2002/02 - English - Model 21, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2002/01 - English - Model 20, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2001/02 - English - Model 19, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2001/01 - English - Model 18, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2000/02 - English - Model 17, Kit ideas competition, Hydrostatic transmission, Power Bulldozer, Computing Starter Pack, LLWIN
- Issue 2000/01 - English - Model 16, Website, International Space Station, Snow Plough, Nuremberg International Toy Fair
- Issue 1999/02 - English - Model 15, Questionaire results, 3-D Robots, Solar Project, Pneumatics news, Pneumatic Robots, Lights Set
- Issue 1999/01 - English - Model 14, Crazy Robots competition, Research with fischertechnik, new kits, Focus Kits
- Issue 1998/02 - English - Model 13, Modeling with Robots, IR Remote Control, Industrial Robots, Membership Statistics, Internet News
- Issue 1998/01 - English - Model 12, Mars Vehicle, Harbor Cranes, Industry Robot, Junior Kits, Speed Control in LLWIN, Exhibitions
- Issue 1997/02 - English - Model 11, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 1997/01 - English - Model 10, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 1996/02 - English - Model 9, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 1996/01 - English - Model 8, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 1995/02 - Model 7, model only!
- Issue 1995/01 - Model 6, model only!
- Issue 1994/03 - Model 5, model only!
- Issue 1994/02 - Model 4, model only!
- Issue 1994/01 - Model 3, model only!
- Issue 1993/03 - Model 2, model only!
- Issue 1993/02 - Model 1, model only!
fischertechnik newsletters from www.procontechnology.com.au ...
- To 2005/01 issue - ROBO Mobile Set, Project Lead The Way, RoboCup Junior Challenge
- To 2002/02 issue - Mobile Robots II, Classroom Starter Pack and LLWIN update
- To 2002/01 issue - Bionic Robots, Eco Power and batteries
- To 2001/02 issue - Computing Starter Pack, Training models and Terrapin Logo
- To 2001/01 issue - New kits, LLWIN version 3, ABC Pneumatic Robot and Plotter
- To 2000/01 issue - 3D-Robot, 16554 slave module and ABC mini-board
- To 1999/02 issue - Pneumatic Robot Kit and Robocup challenge
- To 1999/01 issue - EduTech 99, Industry Robot and IR Control Set
- To 1998/03 issue - Walking Robot, New software and Turtle Kit
- To 1998/02 issue - On the net, Industrial range and 30402 interface
- To 1998/01 issue - Mobile robots, Construction and Wiring tips
- To 1997/02 issue - Old and new kits, PC-Logo and Program examples
- To 1997/01 issue - Fan club news and Links to other robot sites
- To 1996/02 issue - Solar kit, Robot update and Hints and tips
- To 1996/01 issue - New kits, new software and pens
fischertechnik manuals with English translations from www.procontechnology.com.au ...
© Copyright by Procon Technology,
PO Box 655, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149, Australia.
In Australia Phone: 03-98306288.
International Phone: +61-3-98306288. Created by: Peter E. King.