To search our website - click here.
FISCHERTECHNIK FAN CLUB MAGAZINE & MORE
The fischertechnik Fan Club magazine is published in German with an English translation (simply click the links below). Each magazine also includes information on any new fischertechnik kits and a Club Model with construction details.
If you would like to become a fischertechnik fan club member and receive printed copies of the magazine and other information - click here.
For the technical magazine from the fischertechnik community (only in German) - click here
To fischertechnik pricelist
Article from ftpedia 1/2015 - "Consul", the Educated Monkey (in English) - Click here.
- Issue 2018/02 - English - Model 53, Top 10 Toys for 2018, Taiwan wins the ROBO Cup Junior Rescue in Montreal, New Kits, Fan Club Day
- Issue 2018/01 - English - Model 52, Toy Fair & Fan Club Day 2018, Worldwide Activity, Junior Developers, Marble Run XXL, New kits
- Issue 2017/02 - English - Model 51, New Website, Fan Club Day 4.0, Junior Developers, Inside fischertechnik, Projects Competitions & Records
- Issue 2017/01 - English - Model 50, Fan Club Day 4.0, Crazy Machines PC Game, New bluetooth (BT) remote control, New BT Robotics Beginners Set
- Issue 2016/02 - English - Model 49, RoboCup Junior, Fan Club Day 2016, SIA Robot Project, 3D Printer examples, Mechanics & Statics 2
- Issue 2016/01 - English - Model 48, Prof. Arthur Fischer, new... Universal Starter, Dynamic L2, S, XS, 3D printer, Mechanics & Statics 2
- Issue 2015/02 - English - Model 47, fischertechnik in competitions, videos and more, awards, new... eLearning portal, Mini Bots, book
- Issue 2015/01 - English - Model 46, New... Dynamic M, Solar Power, Pneumatic Power, 50 year celebration FAN CLUB day.
- Issue 2014/02 - English - Model 45, Robotics TXT Discovery, Electronics, 21m Tower, Fan Club Day, School use of fischertechnik
- Issue 2014/01 - English - Model 44, New... Advanced Tractor, Dynamic XL, Electronics, Robotics LT, TXT Discovery
- Issue 2013/02 - English - Model 43, fischertechnik in Space, Fan Club Day, Advanced Power Machines, Profi Oeco Energy
- Issue 2013/01 - English - Model 42, Facebook, YouTube & Co, upcoming Fan Club Day, Robo TX App
- Issue 2012/02 - English - Model 41, Fan Club Day, Pneumatic 3, Workshop, RoboCup, Cars & Drives
- Issue 2012/01 - English - Model 40, on TV, at School, TX ElectroPneumatic, Rolling Action
- Issue 2011/02 - English - Model 39, Dynamic, Robo Tec competition, grandparents, roller coaster, Universal 3
- Issue 2011/01 - English - Model 38, Fun with Physics, VDIni-Club, Toy Fair, Universal 3, Junior Range, TX Robots
- Issue 2010/02 - English - Model 37, RoboCup World Championship, Fan Club Day, ROBO LT Beginner Lab
- Issue 2010/01 - English - Model 36, fischertechnik around the World, Technical Revolutions, Super Fun Park
- Issue 2009/02 - English - Model 35, Fan Club Day, Oeco Tech, Hydro Cell, TX Training Lab
- Issue 2009/01 - English - Model 34, Connect 4 Robot, Robo TX Controller, XS & XM Motor Sets, XL Bulldozer
- Issue 2008/02 - English - Model 33, Fan Club Day, Robo PneuVac, Control Set, Sound & Lights, PROFI da Vinci Machines
- Issue 2008/01 - English - Model 32, Toy of the Year 2008, Club Day in Schoonhoven, ROBO Explorer Camp, new kits
- Issue 2007/02 - English - Model 31, Top 10 toy prize, Fan Club Day, Ships + More, ROBO Explorer,
- Issue 2007/01 - English - Model 30, Crane Collapse, RC Car Set, BASIC Boats, Dancing Robots, ROBO Explorer sensors
- Issue 2006/02 - English - Model 29, Club Day in Holland, Museum of Technology, Bulldozer & Super Cranes & Automobile kits, RoboCup
- Issue 2006/01 - English - Model 28, Model Show, Robot car competition, ROBOPro software, ROBO Starter Set
- Issue 2005/02 - English - Model 27, 40th anniversary, fischertechnik anchor plugs, tickling robot, history of fischertechnik
- Issue 2005/01 - English - Model 26, fischertechnik on TV, technology competition (fly-catching machine), Club Day in Holland
- Issue 2004/02 - English - Model 25, Universal II, Mechanics & Statics, ROBO Mobile Set, ROBO interface & extension & RF data link
- Issue 2004/01 - English - Model 24, new kits, ROBO Mobile Set, new 93293 vs. old 30402, new ROBOPro software vs. old LLWIN
- Issue 2003/02 - English - Model 23, Creative Box, vending machine, Kitty (keyless keyboard), fischertechnik convention, E-Tec module
- Issue 2003/01 - English - Model 22, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2002/02 - English - Model 21, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2002/01 - English - Model 20, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2001/02 - English - Model 19, model & english translation available only!
- Issue 2001/01 - English - Model 18, What's new at www.fischertechnik.de, Competition, Club Day in Holland, New Kits in 2001
- Issue 2000/02 - English - Model 17, Kit ideas competition, Hydrostatic transmission, Power Bulldozer, Computing Starter Pack, LLWIN
- Issue 2000/01 - English - Model 16, Website, International Space Station, Snow Plough, Nuremberg International Toy Fair
- Issue 1999/02 - English - Model 15, Questionaire results, 3-D Robots, Solar Project, Pneumatics news, Pneumatic Robots, Lights Set
- Issue 1999/01 - English - Model 14, Crazy Robots competition, Research with fischertechnik, new kits, Focus Kits
- Issue 1998/02 - English - Model 13, Modeling with Robots, IR Remote Control, Industrial Robots, Membership Statistics, Internet News
- Issue 1998/01 - English - Model 12, Mars Vehicle, Harbor Cranes, Industry Robot, Junior Kits, Speed Control in LLWIN, Exhibitions
- Issue 1997/02 - English - Model 11, More than just a toy - Steve Cremer, Solar energy in school, fischertechnik on the net, SIMATIC controls robot
- Issue 1997/01 - English - Model 10, Mobile robots, LLWIN - Lucky logic for Windows, Fan-Club, Sensoric, Universal, Solar-Set
- Issue 1996/02 - English - Model 9, King of the Road, PC enclosure, Eiffel Tower, Walking Robots, Solar-powered aircraft
- Issue 1996/01 - English - Model 8, Eco Energy, Racing Car, Training Models, Arthur Fischer interview, Budding inventors
- Issue 1995/02 - Model 7, model only!
- Issue 1995/01 - Model 6, model only!
- Issue 1994/03 - Model 5, model only!
- Issue 1994/02 - Model 4, model only!
- Issue 1994/01 - Model 3, model only!
- Issue 1993/03 - Model 2, model only!
- Issue 1993/02 - Model 1, model only!
fischertechnik manuals with English translations from www.procontechnology.com.au ...
fischertechnik newsletters in English (old) from www.procontechnology.com.au...
- To 2005/01 issue - ROBO Mobile Set, Project Lead The Way, RoboCup Junior Challenge
- To 2002/02 issue - Mobile Robots II, Classroom Starter Pack and LLWIN update
- To 2002/01 issue - Bionic Robots, Eco Power and batteries
- To 2001/02 issue - Computing Starter Pack, Training models and Terrapin Logo
- To 2001/01 issue - New kits, LLWIN version 3, ABC Pneumatic Robot and Plotter
- To 2000/01 issue - 3D-Robot, 16554 slave module and ABC mini-board
- To 1999/02 issue - Pneumatic Robot Kit and Robocup challenge
- To 1999/01 issue - EduTech 99, Industry Robot and IR Control Set
- To 1998/03 issue - Walking Robot, New software and Turtle Kit
- To 1998/02 issue - On the net, Industrial range and 30402 interface
- To 1998/01 issue - Mobile robots, Construction and Wiring tips
- To 1997/02 issue - Old and new kits, PC-Logo and Program examples
- To 1997/01 issue - Fan club news and Links to other robot sites
- To 1996/02 issue - Solar kit, Robot update and Hints and tips
- To 1996/01 issue - New kits, new software and pens
fischertechnik catalogues in English (old)...
© Copyright by Procon Technology,
PO Box 655, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149, Australia.
In Australia Phone: 03-98306288.
International Phone: +61-3-98306288. Created by: Peter E. King.