It's like a reference book, but on a computer USB
memory stick with all the advantages of computer
The book looks at all the mutant colours and
varieties and gives details of their
• History - who first bred them or recognized
them and where and when.
• Naming - including local, international, historical
and genetic names.
• Variety Features - details of what makes them
different from the wild bird and other varieties.
• Breeding Rules - Full breeding and genetic
• Variety Faults - The common problems or traits
associated with the variety.
• Photographs - Photos of each variety in many
colours and in combination with other varieties.
• Expert Information - Other articles in great
detail giving the best information available on
varieties including many articles and photos from
the breeders of the original mutations.