JANATON ENGINEERING SERVICES
Janaton's Provides Engineering Services for Large Vehice and Communication projects to Automation to Photonics to Chemical and Research to assist in:
- Concept development.
- Design and analysis.
- Test and evaluation.
- Through life support.
- Export Services.
Janaton's Engineering Services Include:
- Program and Project Management (Openplan, MS-Project).
- Systems Engineering
- Application of Systems Engineering practices on small and large equipment acquisition and infrastructure projects, using commercial and/or military standards.
- Formal Risk Management from product to enterprise level (Predict).
- Technical Reviews and Audits.
- Configuration Management of documents and equipment build states.
- Management of Specifications using requirements analysis toolsets such as RDT or CORE.
- Creative and innovative product design.
- Solids modelling using computer aided design tools such as PRO-ENGINEER, CATIA, SOLID-EDGE and SOLID-WORKS.
- Stress analysis with finite element modelling and analysis software tools such as PATRAN/NASTRAN.
- Electrical / electronic design embracing:
- Systems architectures for complete projects such as automated machine control.
- Printed circuit board design, using software tools such as PROTEL.
- On board processor design for control functions.
- Software development for automated machine control.