Press and then click on the bottom right side of the Home. The Screen Share app will start.
- Enable Miracast mode on the device you wish to connect.
- Your TV will be displayed in the list of available devices in the menu.
- Select your TV to start connecting.
- A message saying "Connecting..." will appear to start the connection.
- The message will change to "Connected" once the connection is established, and the TV will display the screen of the connected device.
A non-LGE device may not be connected even when it is detected.
It is recommended that you connect the device to a 5 GHz router because the performance may be affected by your wireless environment.
The response rate may vary depending on the user's environment.
For more information on the device you want to connect to, refer to its user guide.