CMenu is a handy context menu extension. Adds a branch to your context menu called More Options. It is so handy, that you
will save alot of time for those tedious tasks, that CMenu can do so easy. Look below at all the features, for you to enjoy.
- Uses PEiD, which is able to recognize installer types, if available within it's database. Identify Installer uses this information, and is
able to popup a window to show parameters associated with that installer. Identify Installer can unpack, admin, record, silent installations,
if available. And also create a suitable template AutoIt Script, to suit.
- Includes CMenu Editor. This allows further customizing.
- Files can Execute With Parameters, optional working directory, and allowing for different window states.
- Create a Directory List. Preset options are available, as well as a custom options.
- Create an AutoIt Archive Script, that can be included into your main scripts. This allows AutoIt to act like an archiver.
- Includes PEiD as a separate item also, which allows the user to enhanced, portable executable identification.
- Filenames and paths can be easily sent to the windows clipboard, by using Path To ClipBoard.
- Allows for the user to download and add Resource Hacker or Stud PE. These will be detected, if placed in the correct folder, and will be
added to the context menu.
- MyUninstaller is included in CMenu.
- Force Delete is included in CMenu. Use this only, as required. When deleting multiple files, do not do anything, until the operation is
complete. A msgbox will popup and will allow, not to proceed. Use at own risk.
- AutoItMacroGenerator is included to handle recording of AutoIt install scripts.
- Reg2Au3 quickly converts Regedit4 type registry files to AutoIt3 syntax.
- Ini2Au3 quickly converts Ini files into AutoIt syntax.
- Constants Generator retrieves the constants declarations that your AutoIt script only needs.
- 7-Zip2Sfx for easily converting 7z archives to self extracting archives.
- RegKey2AU3 quickly converts a Registry Key into AutoIt3 syntax.
This project is developed by Michael Heath
32 bit Windows Desktop (64 bit is not usable and is not supported)
Size: 1.5 MB
Available for use under the terms of GPL v3
Thanks to Ricktendo64 for making an Update Pack Addon for Unattended Windows Install as mentioned
Version 2.6 (released 20/08/06)
- Updated with PEiD v0.94.
- Updated with MyUninstaller v1.34.
- Updated Constants Generator to also search for newstyle (split) GuiConstant Include files in AutoIt v18.104.22.168.
- Fixed Ini2Au3 bug.
- Added RegKey2Au3 for converting a Registry Key to AutoIt3 syntax. No need to create a RegEdit4 file prior for ease.
- Added more optional settings in Settings.ini in the programs path.
- Fixed a bug with Reg2Au3 as DWord values were set as decimal, rather then hex.
- Fixed some other minor issues.
- Fixed some enabled options in Identify Installer were remaining disabled by default.
- Overwrite Warnings and Save As routines are set across all items promptly for safe operation.
- Hardcoding resolved to allow for an alternate directory selection.
Once installed to a chosen directory then it is set for future installations.
- 7-Zip2SFX uses the original 7Zip installation SFX module for ease and shows messages to alert of operation.
- Better filtering for filetypes added to prevent mistakes with contextmenu item selection. Any existing entries that were added by CMenu with
"append folder" should be changed to "append file" within the editor. This will allow for full and correct detection. The installer cannot
change the existing entries.
- Added Ini2Au3 to convert an Ini file to AutoIt syntax.
- Added Constants Generator to list constants that need to be declared in a AutoIt script rather then including a whole constant file.
- Added continuation support to Reg2Au3 output.
- More filetypes accepted by Execute with Parameters.
- Added 7-Zip2Sfx for easily converting 7z archives to self extracting archives.
- Fixed a bug with Tidy AutoIt MacroGenerator Script creating an incorrect return if the script contained Run().
- Added AutoIt MacroGenerator. It makes AutoIt scripts for software installations easy.
- Added AutoIt automated script creation support.
- Added Tidy AutoIt MacroGenerator Script entry to help create automated scripts quick.
- Added optional processblock function to AutoIt installation scripts.
- Added UserScript.au3 to templates. Instructions are within the file to add to contextmenu if interested.
- Added Reg2Au3 for converting Regedit4 type registry files to AutoIt3 syntax.
- Option window for unidentified installers has selection of all installer types and other methods to choose.
- Innounp updated to v1.7.
- Identify Installer updated to recognize latest Inno Setup v5.1.5 installer.
- Added option to press Ctrl key while clicking Path To Clipboard items. This will add double quotes.
- Added option to press Shift key while clicking Path To Clipboard items. This will add single quotes.
- Added cleanup option in Identify Installer for excessive comment removal from created AutoIt Install scripts.
- Added option window for unidentified installers. Allows for manual override selection.
- AutoIt installation scripts have been upgraded to have a more streamlined layout.
- Help file upgraded with the above changes and a summary of AutoIt installation script interpretation.
- Added output from Directory List to send to screen or clipboard.
- Force Delete is now included with CMenu.
- Added copy to Identify Installer. Basic commands can be sent to clipboard.
- When AutoIt scripts are created after a recording with Identify Installer, the recorded files will be read,
and some variables could be filled in automatically.
- Added use of Innounp to Identify Installer. Shows in menu as List Contents and Unpack Installer.
- Added ability to Identify Installer to unpack Wise Installers.
- Added ability to Identify Installer to perform Admin installs on InstallShield 2003 and Windows Installer.
- Added ability to Identify Installer to perform Silent Installs to any known installers.
- Added more parameters (switches), that CMenu accepts, for installation. Most importantly, /import and /export.
- MyInstaller is builtin to CMenu now.
- Fixed a bug where CMenu may remain silently running, after some installation recording.
- Added Path to ClipBoard. Includes a PowerPaste feature, for pasting individual items, of multiple selection.
- InstallShield 2003 templates created. MS AntiSpyware installer uses this type.
- Help Guide has been updated, with alot more information.
- All items have been catagorized. This allows the user to add alot more items, without a huge context branch.
- Added support for MyInstaller detection. See the help guide.
- If you used a previous version. You may need to use the /clear switch, with this installer,
or just delete the duplicates, in the first branch.
- Updated the helpfile with changes that have been made.
- Removed command prompt, as the editor easily adds this.
- Any known bugs have been fixed.
- Added Revenger contextmenu editor.
- Fixed an issue with PEiD plugins location.
- v1.0 users, please use Add/Remove to uninstall, before installing this version.