- F11 => toggle full screen mode.
- PG UP = FIRST PAGE
- PG DOWN = LAST PAGE
- DOWN ARROW
RIGHT ARROW = NEXT PAGE
- UP ARROW
LEFT ARROW = PRIOR PAGE
- When closing program or changing files, the current open page number is bookmarked automatically. Therefore, all files open at the page where the file was previously closed.
Note: bookmarking does not apply to files in the MODELS category.
STYLES and FORMATTING
- Similarly, all styles and formatting are preserved when a file is closed or changed, and when reopened these styles and formatting are resumed.
- Each file preserves its own styles and formatting. (This does not apply to the MODELS files, which share a common style.)
You can toggle between current styles and the defaults using the following toggle items in the Preferences menu:
- Toggle with Default Colors
- Toggle with Default Font Styles
- Resetting Default Styles
The default styles and colors show at the top of the Preferences pane under "Default Preferences." These can be changed as follows:
- make these Colors the Default:
The colors currently on screen now become the default colors.
- make this Font Size the Default:
The font size currently on screen now becomes the default font size.
- make this Font Family the Default:
The font family currently on screen now becomes the default font family.
- reset to Factory Defaults:
The font size and font family will be reset to the original program defaults.
SCROLL ON | SCROLL OFF
- When turning text scrolling ON/OFF, the text is switched to 1-page mode.
To return to 2-page mode click the "2 pages" icon.
Note: 2-page mode is disallowed when text scrolling is ON.
- hide Right
This toggles ON/OFF the Notes pane