Chris (programmer) and Jill (knitter) Dixon
(as shown under Help/About Win_Crea)
- (You might have a previous version of Win_Crea which was installed
using SetUp.exe. If so, you should either uninstall it
(using (Windows 10) Settings\Apps\Apps & Features) or use a different folder for
the current version.)
- Download the current version as a zip file by clicking below.
(File size 330 kB).
- Open the zip file, and extract the files it contains into the folder
that you are going to use for Win_Crea.
- Open ReadMe.txt (one of the extracted files) for further instructions.
Delphi Source Code Download
- The Delphi source code, from which the current version of Win_Crea
was compiled, can be downloaded below (120 kB). A ReadMe file is included with some additional
information on the compilation.
- The compilation was carried out using Delphi 7 Professional Second Edition 7.2.
- The source code is provided in preparation for the time when the author is unable to continue
with any future bug fixes, modifications required by new Windows versions, etc.
The code is released under the GNU General Public License (a copy of which is included in the download file).
It is requested that anyone using this code as the basis for a new or expanded version of the program
use a different name for it.
Win_Crea Version History