COVID-19 Virus

Hi all, as everyone is aware the corona virus is upon us and as such the NWBSA Executive has had to make some decisions in relation to our up coming snooker season.The Executive has decided to conform with the ABSC and TBSA with its recommendations to postpone/delay the start of the season. As we are seeing, most sports that have been faced with making these tough decisions as well so I am sure each of you were expecting us to also make these necessary changes as well.

The Allstar tournament is also now on hold, and of course we will keep everyone up to date as this situation changes as it most certainly will. As you can see I have not put a time line on any commencement date as we really have no idea, at this stage constant re assessing will be the key and as we know and find out new information we will be sure to pass this on to you all including proposed start dates.

This postponement relates to ALL scheduled State and National events. For further information....Click here

In the mean while please continue to be active with the yearly raffle ticket selling and the football tickets (if the games continue)- the continued funds will be greatly needed once we are all up and going again